- CSR Activities
- NYK Report (CSR Report)
- Materiality Initiatives
- Groupwide Environmental Management
- Environmental Data and Awards
- Environmental Regulation
- Environmental Flagship
- Environmental Initiatives
- Human Capital Development
- Social Contribution
- Principles and Action Guidelines
- Systems and Programs
- NYK Group Activities
- NYK Group Activities
(Japan & Overseas)
- Creative Solutions
- Stakeholder Dialogue
- Corporate Governance
Pioneering and Innovating
for 130 years
- NYK Report Download
From fiscal 2013, we united our annual report and CSR report into a single publication, the NYK Report.
We established the Principles of NYK's Social Contribution Activities and Action Guidelines in order to direct our Social Contribution activities.
Principles of NYK's Social Contribution Activities
NYK is committed to proactively addressing the challenges that confront the world, and through a diverse array of activities, the company is making every effort to enhance corporate values and thus benefit the society as a benevolent, sustainable, and socially responsible corporate citizen.
- 1. Promotion of employee involvement in Volunteer Activities
- To strive to develop a flexible and energetic corporate culture that respects diversity and achieves a high sense of integrity by promoting employee involvement in Volunteer activities that expose workers to different values and perspectives.
- 2. “Investment” in our future global society
- To contribute to the realization of a better global society by widely investing our versatile management resources in society.
Areas of investment: activities that support the environment and international contributions and that foster the development of future generations
- 3. Promotion of mutual prosperity and harmony with local communities
- To work in positive manner with local communities toward mutual prosperity and harmony.
In October 2004, we established the Office for Corporate Citizenship (OCC). The OCC is a specialized section which promotes social contribution activities for the NYK.
- OCC logo mark
- The heart illustration expresses sincere contributions which gently wrap the earth with an extended ribbon. The green earth indicates consideration for the environment, while the three different colored ribbons around the earth represent the three Action Guidelines of the OCC. The shape of the heart is a symmetric combination of the two Cs of the OCC, and the circle of the earth is the O of the OCC.